衣服的造句大全
- 造句1:她洗了衣服,然后挂出去晾干。英 文:She did the laundry (= washed the clothes etc ) and hung it out to dry.
- 造句2:本正在叠洗好的衣服。英 文:Ben was folding laundry.
- 造句3:“你出门的时候通常穿什么衣服?”“噢,得看情况。"英 文:‘What do you wear when you go out?’ ‘Well, it varies.’
- 造句4:她穿上衣服并拉好拉链。英 文:She pulled the garment on and zipped it up.
- 造句5:他的衣服总是很整洁。英 文:His clothes were always neat and clean.
- 造句6:天气潮湿时衣服会发霉。英 文:Clothes mould in wet weather.
- 造句7:物美价廉的衣服英 文:good-quality clothes at economical prices
- 造句8:你认为这套衣服配吗?英 文:Do you think this outfit matches?
- 造句9:对幼童来说,穿衣服是件复杂的事。英 文:For young children, getting dressed is a complicated business.
- 造句10:她几乎总是穿蓝色的衣服。英 文:She nearly always dresses in blue.
- 造句11:她衣服穿了一半,站在那里化着妆。英 文:She was standing there half dressed, putting on her make-up.
- 造句12:他正把衣服叠放到手提箱中去。英 文:He was piling clothes into the suitcase.
- 造句13:他大步走过浴室,边走边把湿衣服脱下来。英 文:He strode across the bathroom, shedding wet clothes as he went.
- 造句14:之后火警响了,我只抓起衣服就跑了出去。英 文:Then the fire alarm went off. I just grabbed my clothes and ran out.
- 造句15:很久很久以前,有一位皇帝,他是如此的看重新衣服,以至于把他所有的钱都花在上面,以使得自己能穿得潇洒漂亮。英 文:Many years ago there lived an Emperor who laid so great a value upon new clothes that he spent all his money on them in order to be smartly dressed.
- 造句16:我洗了澡,洗了头,然后穿上衣服。英 文:I bathed, washed my hair, and got dressed.
- 造句17:她的衣服胡乱堆在地板上。英 文:Her clothes were in an untidy heap on the floor.
- 造句18:她为了这次派对买了套新衣服。英 文:She bought a new outfit for the party.
- 造句19:她的衣服都被撕破了。英 文:Her clothes had all been ripped.
- 造句20:色彩艳丽的衣服英 文:flamboyant clothes
- 造句21:但是您的衣服木桶只能茫然地看着您,当您疯狂地在木桶之间进行寻找时,这些平面镜只会显示一些麻木的数字。英 文:But your clothes buckets will only look blankly at you, with the shiny digital displays beeping and making you nervous as you frantically root through one bucket after another.
- 造句22:她正要去父母家为奥斯卡取几件干净的衣服。英 文:She was going over to her parents' house to pick up some clean clothes for Oskar.
- 造句23:旧衣服英 文:second-hand clothes
- 造句24:食物和衣服这类基本的生活必需品英 文:basic necessities such as food and clothing
- 造句25:她只带了几件衣服。英 文:She took only a few items of clothing.
- 造句26:没有时间熨更多的衣服让我心烦了。英 文:It annoyed me that I didn't have time to do more ironing.
- 造句27:我穿衣服只讲舒服,不追求时髦。英 文:I dress for comfort, not fashion.
- 造句28:一套没有品位的衣服英 文:a tasteless outfit
- 造句29:有男人、女人和孩子,其中一些人穿着破烂的衣服。英 文:There were men, women, and small children, some dressed in rags.
- 造句30:印度孟买,一个教禁欲主义者或苦行僧,包裹在明亮的红色衣服里,在榕树下吸烟。英 文:A Hindu ascetic, or sadhu, wrapped in a bright-red cloth, smokes underneath a vad (banyan) tree outside a temple in Mumbai (Bombay), India.
- 造句31:她抽烟喝酒,既不照顾孩子,也不缝补衣服。英 文:She smoked and drank, neglected the children, and left the clothes unmended.
- 造句32:乱七八糟堆在一起的衣服英 文:clothes left in a disorderly heap
- 造句33:一个小包袱,里面主要是衣服英 文:a small bundle containing mostly clothing
- 造句34:他穿着什么样的衣服?英 文:What sort of clothes was he wearing?
- 造句35:我淋浴后穿上干净的衣服。英 文:I showered and put on clean clothes.
- 造句36:我要换上干衣服。英 文:I need to change into some dry clothes .
- 造句37:绣有精美图案的真丝衣服英 文:pure silks embroidered with elaborate patterns
- 造句38:穿平常衣服英 文:wearing everyday clothes
- 造句39:这些腰带、和服和其他衣服都做得适合孩子穿。英 文:The sash, kimono, and other garments were made to fit a child.
- 造句40:我已经开始织婴儿的衣服了。英 文:I have already started knitting baby clothes.
- 造句41:他把衣服一件件地脱掉。英 文:He pulled off layer upon layer of clothing (= many layers of clothing ).
- 造句42:监狱长下令将那个犯人剥光衣服进行鞭笞。英 文:The governor ordered the prisoner to be stripped naked and whipped.
- 造句43:她穿着粉色的衣服来了。英 文:She had arrived dressed in pink.
- 造句44:她家穷得甚至买不起新衣服给她。英 文:Her family were so poor they couldn’t afford to buy her new clothes.
- 造句45:天气暖和的时候,穿天然织物的衣服要舒适得多。英 文:In warm weather, clothes made of natural fabrics are infinitely preferable (= much better ) .
- 造句46:把衣服浸泡在冷水里。英 文:Soak the clothes in cold water.
- 造句47:我们不得不把衣服放在洗衣店里洗。英 文:We had to have the washing done at the laundry.
- 造句48:穿件白色的衣服——它能反射热。英 文:Wear something white – it reflects the heat.
- 造句49:漂亮的衣服;美酒;精湛的工艺英 文:fine clothes/wines/workmanship
- 造句50:请你把这些衣服挂到衣橱里去好吗?英 文:Can you hang these in the wardrobe, please?
- 造句51:满是漂亮衣服的壁橱英 文:a closet full of beautiful clothes
- 造句52:一堆待洗的脏衣服英 文:a pile of dirty laundry
- 造句53:“那就是你最好的衣服了?”他讥笑道。英 文:‘Is that your best outfit?’ he sneered.
- 造句54:那套衣服真漂亮。英 文:That’s a really cute outfit.
- 造句55:这样的衣服到处都可以买到。英 文:You can buy clothes like these anywhere.
- 造句56:稍等一会儿,我穿下衣服就好。英 文:Can you wait a minute? I’m just getting dressed .
- 造句57:她很快穿好衣服,走到房子外面。英 文:She dressed quickly and went out of the house.
- 造句58:早上我通常得给孩子们穿衣服。英 文:I usually have to dress the kids in the mornings.
- 造句59:杰伊脱光衣服奔入海里。英 文:Jay stripped his clothes off and ran into the sea.
- 造句60:你穿浅色衣服很好看。英 文:You look nice in light colours.
- 造句61:所有沾染了细菌的衣服都被焚化了。英 文:All the infected clothing was incinerated.
- 造句62:身穿华丽的深蓝色天鹅绒衣服的贝茜正在桌旁徘徊。英 文:Bessie, resplendent in royal blue velvet, was hovering beside the table.
- 造句63:这件衣服上的斑点设计,让人联想到蝴蝶或者可能是罗夏墨迹,当然是有艺术性的,但我正等待更多科学证明,之后才能作出评价。英 文:The splotchy design on the dress, reminiscent of a butterfly or maybe Rorschach ink blots, is certainly artistic, but I'm waiting for a little more proof of the science before I send my measurements.
- 造句64:她所有的衣服彼此配起来是多么地协调。英 文:How well all her garments harmonized with each other.
- 造句65:衣服扔了一地。英 文:Clothes littered the floor.
- 造句66:屋子里很脏,衣服和报纸扔得到处都是。英 文:The house was filthy, with clothes and newspapers strewn everywhere.
- 造句67:这些注意力完全放在衣服和欢闹的设计上了。英 文:The focus is solely on the shirts and the hilarious design.
- 造句68:湿漉漉的衣服英 文:sodden clothes
- 造句69:另外,每一所住宅都有充足的能源与高效保温。 一个随时运转的太阳能热水器,和一个集水系统来回收雨水用来冲洗卫生间或是洗衣服。英 文:Plus, each house is highly energy efficient with ample insulation, an on-demand solar hot water heater and a catchment system that recycles rainwater to flush the toilet and wash clothes.
- 造句70:当他们第一次看到对方穿着王室的衣服——为他们的加冕礼而穿戴的精美的袍子和华丽的王冠——时,那就是他们坠入爱河的时候。英 文:When they first saw each other in royal clothing, the fine robes and shining crowns for their coronation, that was when they fell in love.
- 造句71:它们潜伏在厨房的洗碗布上、你的电脑键盘和脏衣服上。英 文:They lurk on the kitchen sponge, your computer keyboard and the dirty laundry.
- 造句72:在她衣服的袖子和暗黄色软皮手套之间,看得见有一截裸露的胳膊露在外面;这一天慢慢过去了,女孩儿圆润的胳膊也被麦茬刺破了,流出了鲜血。英 文:A bit of her naked arm is visible between the buff leather of the gauntlet and the sleeve of her gown; and as the day wears on its feminine smoothness becomes scarified by the stubble, and bleeds.
- 造句73:他们在成堆的二手衣服中翻找合身的衣服。英 文:They rummage through piles of secondhand clothes for something that fits.
- 造句74:她脱衣服的时候,亨利把目光转向别处。英 文:Henry averted his eyes as she undressed.
- 造句75:我们不使用机器撕毁您的衣服。我们会小心翼翼地用手撕。英 文:We do not tear your clothing with machinery. We do it carefully by hand.
- 造句76:玛格丽特穿着蓝色的衣服看上去很优雅。英 文:Margaret was looking very chic in blue.
- 造句77:转着转着,我们转到了服装区,一看见衣服我的眼睛就放出光彩,于是我立刻钻进衣服的海洋里。英 文:Turning turning, and we go to the garment district, one of my eyes saw the clothes release luster, so I immediately plunged into the sea of clothing.
- 造句78:没有人愿意拖着装满衣服的大箱子到处转。英 文:Nobody wants to lug around huge suitcases full of clothes.
- 造句79:里面几乎没有穿黑衣服戴圆边帽的人。是些穿罩衫、布褂、戴鸭舌帽、头发蓬乱竖立、面如土色的人。英 文:There were hardly any black coats or round hats now, but smock frocks, blouses, caps, and bristling and cadaverous heads.
- 造句80:至于衣服的颜色,斯坦格说,黑色、红色以及宝蓝、祖母绿这样的宝石色调比较时髦,而南瓜色和黄色则显得老土。英 文:In terms of colour, black, red and jewel tones like sapphire blue and emerald GREen are in, while pumpkins and yellows are out, Ms Stanger said.
- 造句81:马奇太太一边为做母亲的端茶递粥,一边安慰她,让她宽心,又像对待自己的亲生骨肉一样轻柔地为小宝宝穿上衣服。英 文:Mrs. March gave the mother tea and gruel , and comforted her with promises of help, while she dressed the little baby as tenderly as if it had been her own.
- 造句82:通常我都穿黑色、灰色或者棕色的衣服。英 文:Usually I wear black, grey, or brown.
- 造句83:你若要买烘干机,找一台带感应器的,可以在衣服干的时候自动断电。英 文:If you buy a drier, look for one with a sensor which switches off when clothes are dry.
- 造句84:天气变冷变干时,我的衣服就会产生静电问题。英 文:When the weather turns cold and dry, my clothes develop a static problem.
- 造句85:他们为自己购买带有猫咪图象的珠宝饰物和衣服。英 文:They buy jewelry and clothes for themselves with images of cats on them.
- 造句86:一套完全相配的衣服和饰物英 文:a set of fully matching clothes and accessories
- 造句87:你真有创造力!我从来不会自己做衣服。英 文:You’re so creative! I could never make my own clothes
- 造句88:帕特里克说:“我们想象一下,如果这个摄影机非常小巧,我们就可以把它放进衣服里,像衬衫扣子、胸针、或是项链的坠子一样。”英 文:“Ultimately, we envision the camera becoming so small that it integrates into clothing, such as the button of a shirt, a brooch, or a pendant”, he said.
- 造句89:我的两侧各有一个身穿卡其布衣服的人。英 文:On each side of me was a figure in khaki.
- 造句90:你也可以选择一次按摩、鞋子、衣服、或修一次指甲、做一次美容作为奖励,我不用这些奖励,但你可以用。英 文:You might also like a massage, or shoes, or clothes, or a manicure or facial. I’m not that into those things, but you might be.
- 造句91:她的衣服漂亮但又不过于正式。英 文:Her outfit was smart but not too dressy.
- 造句92:不像其他的衣服,你不能用烘干机把防火衣烘干。英 文:Unlike other clothes, you cannot use a dryer for fireproofing a cloth.
- 造句93:你妹妹穿那身衣服显得格外动人。英 文:Your sister looks very fetching in that dress.
- 造句94:你的衣服和发型真好看!英 文:I like your outfit and hairdo!
- 造句95:我仿佛看见我自己迷迷糊糊地在一座相同的雾山周围绕圈子,四周全是在我之前来的人们的鬼魂—但是我有充足的准备,当然,有暖烘烘的衣服,食物,照明灯和睡袋。英 文:I saw myself wandering the same foggy hills, surrounded by the ghosts of those before me — but outfitted, of course, with warm clothes, food, water, headlamp and sleeping bag.
- 造句96:你不能穿那种衣服外出——太不雅观了!英 文:You can’t go out in that dress – it’s positively indecent!
- 造句97:她有种对好衣服的爱好。英 文:She had a liking for good clothes.
- 造句98:他们长得这么快,衣服很快就穿不下了。英 文:They outgrow their clothes so quickly.
- 造句99:达喀尔,新闻报导—这个非洲国家的礼拜者们穿上代表纯洁的白色衣服聚集在首都,一起在斋月的最后一天祷告。英 文:DAKAR, NewsCore - Wearing white to symbolise purity, worshippers throughout this African capital gathered to pray on one of the final nights of Ramadan.
- 造句100:经过在雪撬上睡觉和在厨房吃饭后,穿着干净的亚麻布衣服,细薄的靴子坐在靠背椅里,某人的马甲上还挂着表链,这一切是多么的奢侈了啊!英 文:After sleeping in the sledge and dining in the kitchen, to sit in an arm-chair in clean linen, in thin boots, with a chain on one’s waistcoat, is such luxury!
- 造句101:我真得洗衣服了。英 文:I really must do the washing (= wash the dirty clothes ).
- 造句102:你能不能帮我把洗好的衣服晾出去?英 文:Could you put the washing out (= hang it on a washing line ) for me?
- 造句103:你穿黑色衣服挺好看。英 文:You look good wearing black.
- 造句104:她自己做衣服。英 文:She makes her own clothes.
- 造句105:胡老师:给你。 你应该照看好你的衣服!英 文:MR HU:Here you are.You must look after your clothes!
- 造句106:它也可以是关于你的宠物,喜爱的食物和衣服等等的小文章。英 文:It can also be about your pet, favorite food or dresses and so on.
- 造句107:你为什么现在还不穿好衣服?英 文:Why don't you get dressed now?
- 造句108:对我来说,一天中最难的部分就是早晨上班前的准备;我更愿意坐下来喝上一杯咖啡,查看电邮,之后再洗个澡,穿好衣服,再送儿子去日托所。英 文:For me, the hardest part of a day is getting ready in the morning; I’d much rather sit down with a cup of joe and check my email than take a shower, get dressed, and take my son to daycare.
- 造句109:她抓着我的手臂,让我穿好衣服,然后开车送我去学校。英 文:Grabbed me by my arm, had me get dressed, and drove me in to school.
- 造句110:他的衣服不是很合身。英 文:His clothes did not fit him very well .
- 造句111:我们决定把我们不再穿的旧衣服清除掉。英 文:We decided to clear out all the old clothes that we never wear.
- 造句112:以色列王看了信就撕裂衣服,说,我岂是神,能使人死使人活呢?英 文:As soon as the king of Israel read the letter, he tore his robes and said, 'Am I God? Can I kill and bring back to life?
- 造句113:她身上的衣服大部分地方已经被扯得稀烂。英 文:Most of her clothes had been torn to shreds .
- 造句114:如果你跑步的地方有很多跑步者,试试这个游戏:挑选一件特别的衣服,比如黑色运动短裤,然后在跑步的过程中找到它。英 文:Ifyou run where there are a lot of other runners, try this game: Pick outa specific article of clothing, such as black running shorts, to lookfor during your run.
- 造句115:衣服和鞋要试穿以确保它们合适。英 文:Try on clothing and shoes to make sure they fit.
- 造句116:走进一家洗衣店去清洗我的衣服。英 文:Went in to a laundry to wash my clothes down.
- 造句117:她总是能把我的衣服洗的干干净净,无论它们有多脏。英 文:She can wash my clothes clean no matter how dirty they are.
- 造句118:感谢您在电话里指导我怎么洗衣服。我知道我应该早点学的。英 文:Thank you for walking me through how to wash my clothes on my phone over the phone. I know I should have learned earlier.
- 造句119:他做饭、打扫卫生、洗衣服,还在家修修补补。英 文:He did the cooking, cleaning, laundry, and home repairs.
- 造句120:许多篮子有密封剂,所以可以用不粗糙的衣服,像一小块尿布。英 文:Many baskets have a sealant, so you can use a nonabrasive cloth, such as a section of a cloth diaper.
- 造句121:葆拉还不习惯在后台换衣服时所有人都色迷迷地盯着她看。英 文:Paula is not used to everyone ogling at her while she undresses backstage.
- 造句122:这些物品包括一个鞍,缰绳,黏土花瓶,木碗,饲料槽,铁壶,一整匹马的遗骸以及一件古老的衣服。英 文:These included a saddle, bridle, clay vase, wooden bowl, trough, iron kettle, the remains of an entire horse, and ancient clothing.
- 造句123:科学家和设计师们正在研究一种衣服,它具有监测身体呼吸系统、心跳和温度控制并加以回应,从而改变你的健康状况或情绪的能力。英 文:Scientists and designers are researching clothing that has the capacity to monitor the body's respiratory system, heartbeat and temperature controls and respond to alter your health or mood.
- 造句124:护士熟练地脱去了较老病人的衣服。英 文:The nurse disrobed the elderly patient expertly.
- 造句125:回到缅因州,要是斯科特把一件脏衣服丢进衣物篮我就开始感谢他。英 文:Back in Maine, I began thanking Scott if he threw one dirty shirt into the hamper.
- 造句126:再往下照到她一侧的衣服和衬裙的花边—只有她随意地站着时才会看到。英 文:It fell over one side of her dress and caught the white border of a petticoat, just visible as she stood at ease.
- 造句127:然而,假如你实在想穿喷绘衣服,那就选择一件单色、低对比度的。英 文:However, if you want to wear a print, choose a print that's low in contrast and monochromatic in color.
- 造句128:两个身着素黑衣服的女人坐在街角互相唱着民谣,当他从身边走过时她们和蔼地轻拍他的手臂。英 文:Two women in widow's black touch his arm sociably as he passes the street corner where they sit singing folk songs to each other.
- 造句129:他们扒了我的衣服使我全身赤裸。英 文:They stripped me naked.
- 造句130:在大街上晾晒衣服在该市的许多地区是很常见的景象。英 文:The practice of hanging clothes across the street is a common sight in many parts of the city.
【衣服】的拼音及解释


部分资料来自互联网,内容仅代表作者本人意见,若因此产生任何纠纷作者本人负责,本站亦不为其版权负责! 免责声明:本站非营利性站点,以方便网友为主,仅供学习。